My Feet Are Killing Me
Patients of Dr. Brad Schaeffer and Dr. Ebonie Vincent undergo surgery to have their feet radically transformed and their lives changed forever.
- 1. Somewhere In There Is a FootJanuary 2, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishStacy's life-threatening foot scar has left her hopeless, but she's giving it one last shot. David has the worst case of foot fungus Dr. Schaeffer has seen, and Morgan, an erotic paranormal romance novelist, is hoping to get her sixth toe amputated.
- 2. Looks Bad, Feels WorseJanuary 9, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Vincent is challenged by a case when a woman with giant springs on her shoes enters her office. A man with a rare disease has the largest feet Dr. Schaeffer has ever seen, and an athlete with two different-sized feet becomes a difficult surgery.
- 3. Mo Toes, Mo ProblemsJanuary 16, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man with an enormous lump on his foot creates a mystery for Dr. Vincent. Dr. Schaeffer faces a case of a wart cluster that is all over a man's foot, and patient Kiara has the first double big toe the doctor has ever encountered.
- 4. All 12 ToesJanuary 23, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Vincent performs a delicate surgery when she treats a toddler born with 12 toes. Dr. Schaeffer meets a nudist with funky feet, and things get tense during a foot reconstruction procedure when the patient wakes up in the middle of surgery.
- 5. Trouble with ToesJanuary 30, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Vincent uses a cadaver bone to fix the foot of a woman who's deathly afraid of infection. Surgery to correct a woman's webbed toes becomes a crisis for Dr. Schaeffer when a dangerous complication could cost the patient her toes.
- 6. ET FingersFebruary 6, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Vincent tries to save a man's enormous toe. Dr. Schaeffer has his hands full treating a little boy with big demands and a man with incredibly long toes.
- 7. Alligator FeetFebruary 13, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Vincent faces an eight-hour surgery to repair the worst case of dancer's feet she's ever seen. A woman's club feet give Dr. Schaeffer a shocking surprise when he removes her shoes, and a man with curled toes makes for a challenging surgery.
- 8. Fixing FrankensteinFebruary 20, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Schaeffer has to straighten a woman's serpentine foot to reset her life. Dr. Vincent gets a drummer's foot back on the beat.
- 9. Doctors Are the Worst PatientsFebruary 27, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a horrific car accident as a child, Heather's ankle was rebuilt from parts of her body. Now it's up to Dr. Vincent to help her walk again. Dr. Schaeffer sees a comedian with not-so-funny feet and phones a friend to get his own foot treated.
- discovery plus Journeys