Car KingsSeason 1
Galpin Auto Sports, the number one custom auto shop in the country, lets America behind the scenes on their builds.
- 1. Shelby's Secret ProjectMarch 30, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBeau Boeckmann and the Galpin crew resurrect a one-of-a-kind Pantera that Carroll Shelby hot-rodded for a secret project with Lee Iacocca.
- 2. Details Details DetailsApril 6, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDave Shuten finally gets his chance to become hot rod royalty by competing for the AMBR award at the Grand National Roadster Show.
- 3. The Resto-MACH 22April 13, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe iconic Mustang is off to the races when Team Galpin builds a '72 Mach-1 resto-mod to meet NASCAR superstar Joey Logano's need for speed. Meanwhile, Beau makes a pit stop at SEMA to deliver a 2019 GT and gets taken for a spin in the Burn Yard.
- 4. Lots of PlumbingApril 20, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Driven team restores one of the most offbeat builds ever -- the Bathtub Hot Rod. Built in 1969 from bathtubs and a toilet, the team updates the parts and drops in a new engine. Then it's off to the Yokohama Hot Rod Show in Japan, where it shocks fans.
- 5. Holy Smokes BatmanApril 27, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBeau and the Galpin team take on two famous Hollywood cars built by the iconic George Barris. They completely restore the beloved candy red tow truck from the show "Sanford and Son" starring Red Foxx. Then, an icon of the silver screen gets a refresh.
- 6. Beau and the BanditMay 4, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Galpin team takes inspiration from the past to build a super-advanced parts truck. This innovative build combines old-school parts and new-school technology with giant horsepower and a custom retro paint job for added flair.
- 7. Who's Your Big DaddyMay 11, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishGalpin takes an unseen Ed Roth show-rod out of the trash and restores it for a grand debut at the Corvette Museum. As the guys prepare for the exhibit, Beau and Dave take a trip down memory lane while riding around in the first car they rebuilt together.
- 8. Strange Little VanMay 18, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishComedian Jeff Dunham sends the guys on a hunt for period-correct parts and technology to restore his eclectic and rare 1970s sports-van. Meanwhile, Beau brings in a 1929 German economy car that's a spiritual ancestor to the Volkswagen Beetle.
- discovery plus Adventure