Mumbai Diaries is a medical thriller set in the Emergency Room of a hospital. The series explores the challenges faced by the medical staff at the hospital as well as other first responders across the city of Mumbai in dealing with a crisis of immense magnitude. In this battle to save lives and heal others, the ones doing the fixing are the most broken.
IMDb 8.620218 episodes
- Mumbai Diaries 26/11 - Season 1 TrailerWatch on supported devicesMumbai Diaries is a medical thriller set in the Emergency Room of a hospital. The series explores the challenges faced by the medical staff at the hospital as well as other first responders across the city of Mumbai in dealing with a crisis of immense magnitude. In this battle to save lives and heal others, the ones doing the fixing are the most broken.
- S1 E1 - DiagnosisDiya, Sujata and Ahaan arrive at Bombay General Hospital as the new residents. We discover that their assigned mentor, Dr. Kaushik, is leaving soon for another hospital, in a bid to save his marriage with Ananya. While they process this news at the hospital, ten young men take hold of Mumbai in a horrific way. As several bodies start coming in, the residents witness the scale of what is to come.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E2 - ComplicationsWhile the situation in the city worsens, everyone begins to worry about the safety of their loved ones, especially Kaushik and Diya. Kaushik’s wife, Ananya, works at Palace Hotel and is there that night organizing an event for Diya’s father. Ahaan is thrown into a stressful situation and struggles to deal with it. Chitra, the social services director, worries about Paramjeet, a long time patient.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E3 - MalignantFollowing her story, Mansi and the other reporters have a near miss at Metro as the terrorists open fire at them. Kaushik and Diya worry about their families. Mayank is brought in with injuries. Sujata tends to him. Top cops Kelkar and Savarkar are brought in critical condition along with two terrorists. Kaushik tries to save them.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E4 - AnatomyAhaan confides in Chitra over his past. Ananya struggles to deal with the panicked guests. Mansi reaches the hospital, trying to get her breaking story. Samarth refuses to help her. Chitra manages to diagnose Paramjeet just in time.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E5 - Side-effectsMansi finds herself going the distance for her story. Kaushik deals with the consequences of not being able to save ATS chief Kelkar. Ananya starts evacuating the guests in small groups. Subramaniam and Tawde deal with a leak in the hospital, as sensitive news starts getting out. Vasu thinks he knows the culprit but struggles to communicate it to anyone. The night takes a turn for the worse.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E6 - RelapseChaos ensues inside the hospital as the gunshots and destruction reach BGH. Tawde and his team try to contain it. Subramaniam and Kaushik realize they’re on their own and begin evacuating patients with Chitra's and Mrs. Cherian's help. Mansi faces the wrath of the hospital staff over irresponsible journalism.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E7 - RemissionThe siege at hospital rages on as the terrorists regroup inside a ward. Back-up finally arrives as Tawde readies to neutralize the terrorists. Kaushik and his team must deal with an immediate surgery of one of their own. Chitra is forced to face her fears. Ananya goes back into the hotel to evacuate the remaining guests.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E8 - RecoveryAfter a terrifying night, the siege finally comes to an end. Kaushik and the staff are lauded for their courage. Ananya and the NSG manage to evacuate the guests despite the terrorists' best efforts. Mansi realizes the extent of what she may have caused. The city of Mumbai picks up the pieces and continues to march on after the harrowing three days of the attacks. Life goes on at BGH.Watch with a free Prime trial
- Content advisory
- Nudity violence alcohol use foul language
- Audio languages
- English हिन्दी தமிழ் తెలుగు
- Amazon Studios