You Live in What?
With imagination, tenacity and a few bucks, people have turned the most unlikely places into personal palaces. Meet gutsy visionaries who found beauty in dilapidated commercial spaces, turning them into one-of-a-kind homes.
- S4 E1 - Potato Barn to an Oil RefinerySeptember 24, 201642minFrom a potato barn and a theater to an oil refinery and an opera house, homeowners with a vision transform old, historic structures into luxurious living spaces.Free trial of discovery+
- S4 E2 - Coin Laundry to Grist MillOctober 13, 201642minHomeowners across the country transform unconventional spaces into amazing homes. In Iowa, a couple transforms a dairy farm into a dream home, and a Montana couple moves into a power plant.Free trial of discovery+
- S4 E3 - Missile Silo to Chicken PlantOctober 20, 201642minHomeowners across the country prove not everyone has to live in a suburban home. From a missile silo in Kansas to a chicken plant in Indiana, people are converting unusual spaces into gorgeous homes.Free trial of discovery+
- S4 E4 - Witch's House to Water TankOctober 27, 201642minFrom a mansion on a movie set transformed into a witch's lair and a ferry boat turned into the ultimate waterfront property, these homes take unique and nontraditional to the next level.Free trial of discovery+
- S4 E5 - Grain Silo to Masonic HallNovember 3, 201642minPeople across the country ditch traditional homes and transform old, historic structures into awesome homes. A Texas couple tackles an abandoned train depot, and an Iowa horse barn becomes a 13,000-square-foot home.Free trial of discovery+
- S4 E6 - Hay Barn to Glove FactoryNovember 10, 201642minAn Alabama couple transforms an old Woolworths into a house with modern comforts. Then, an Oklahoma woman lives in what was once a speakeasy, and an artist in Maryland turns a former fire hall and jail into a home.Free trial of discovery+
- S4 E7 - Hay Barns and Gas StationsJuly 20, 201742minPeople transform unconventional spaces, like a Tennessee hay barn and a Mississippi gas station, into amazing and luxurious homes. Then, a Michigan couple invests in the renovation of a downtown bank.Free trial of discovery+