In some of the most puzzling murder cases, determined detectives never give up in their search to find their victims' killers.
- 1. Till Doom Do Us PartApril 6, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Bakersfield, CA, police dig for details in the disappearance of a 29-year-old mother with a secret life. It takes a surprising find in the Mojave Desert to unearth the truth of what happened to Azita Nikooei.
- 2. Murder in ParadiseApril 13, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen 24-year-old rookie cop Troy Barboza is found dead in his Oahu, Hawaii, home, investigators uncover a complex web of vengeance, greed and money that leads them to the killer.
- 3. Warm RevolverApril 21, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Jeff Brisebois is found shot to the head in the bedroom of his Hawaii plantation home, police uncover angry neighbors, disgruntled tenants, estranged family members and an island full of suspects.
- 4. Speak No EvilApril 28, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen 17-year-old Kris Olinger heads to the Monterey, California, coastline to take photos, it will be the last time anyone sees him alive. After eight years of dead ends, a chance phone call unlocks the stunning mystery.
- 5. Campus KillerMay 5, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA roommate discovers Loretta Long and boyfriend Patrick Pryor gunned down in their Columbus, Ohio, campus apartment. The investigation shifts into high gear when police discover Loretta had a stalker.
- 6. Shot In the DarkMay 12, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEva Shoen, a Norwegian beauty, leads a peaceful life centered around family. After her lifeless body is found under mysterious circumstances, authorities navigate a barrage of leads for three years in order to uncover the truth.
- 7. Buzz KillMay 19, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen the body of single mother Kathryn Harms is found on an isolated Alaskan roadside, detectives embark on a murder investigation that leads them into the arms of a notorious biker gang.
- 8. Char-Cold KillerMay 26, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen David Stevens is found brutally murdered and his car set ablaze in San Diego, no one can figure out who did it. On a mirrored headboard in his apartment, investigators find a woman's fingerprints.
- 9. Message From the GraveJune 2, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJohn Ray had everything going for him: great career, a loving family and friends. When his body is found in his Atlanta home, detectives are stumped. Years later, a hidden message from the victim himself may solve this crime.
- 10. Murder, Cajun StyleJune 9, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishHotshot young defense lawyer Chiquita Tate is found stabbed to death inside her secure office in downtown Baton Rouge, LA. Detectives find three hairs clutched in her dead hand, but the clue may lead them astray.
- discovery plus Seeking Justice