- 1. Island of LiesOctober 11, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn investigation into a 23-year-old Hawaiian tourist's rape and murder reveals a world of drugs and deception few vacationers ever see. And it's up to one lone detective to get the victim's family some justice.
- 2. Unnatural CausesOctober 18, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSouth California is the perfect place to retire, but when an 84-year-old is brutally raped and murdered in her senior living community everyone is a suspect. To find her killer, the investigation goes global as the suspect does his best to slip away.
- 3. Road to MurderOctober 25, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn 18-year-old runaway is found raped and strangled to death on the side of a San Diego road. Tracking down the cold-blooded killer will take years of detective work and a benign connection.
- 4. In Plain SightNovember 1, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Colorado, a lifelong bad boy comes home to find his wife, savagely raped and strangled to death. Evidence indicates the attack is personal. But is the husband is trying to get away with murder or could someone else be involved?
- 5. Friend or FoeNovember 15, 201143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMurdock Nebraska, a man returns home to find his mother and father shot to death. Nothing of value is missing. Everyone in town is stunned by the news and they begin to wonder if the killer is someone they know.
- 6. Shot in the ParkNovember 22, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMinneapolis, Minnesota, is a haven for its large gay community, until gunfire rips through the city leaving two men dead. An eyewitness leads investigators to a suspect, but soon after an anonymous letter points to an anti-gay hate group on a mission.
- 7. The Rolex MurderNovember 29, 201143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMiami's Coconut Grove rarely sees trouble, until family man José Calvo is shot in the head and robbed of his Rolex watch. What appears to be a random cash grab turns into a sinister mystery. Is this a robbery gone bad or a murder for hire?
- 8. Home InvasionDecember 6, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAiken, South Carolina, is a tiny peaceful town where nothing much happens. Until Jessica Carpenter, 17, is found raped and murdered in her living room. The neighborhood goes on high alert while police swing into action to catch her killer.
- 9. The Day the Music DiedDecember 13, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAustin is famous for its music scene and party spirit--until a single mother is savagely beaten in her sleep. With no leads, and a culture that distrust authority, 21 years pass before investigators get a stunning phone call that turns the case red-hot.
- 10. The Lost BoyDecember 20, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn one of the most notorious missing children cases, Adam Walsh, 6, steps into a stranger's car and disappears. A manhunt is launched but Adam's severed head is found two weeks later. More than a quarter of century passes before the mystery is solved.
- discovery plus Seeking Justice