Curvy BridesSeason 1
Sisters Yukia and Yuneisia specialize in curvier brides. Their salon, Curvaceous Couture, stocks high-fashion designer samples in sizes that fit the body of real women.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. Curvy BridesThis video is currently unavailableAugust 1, 201421minTV-PGSisters, Yukia and Yuneisia specialize in curvier brides; from Christen, who lost her father when she was six, to Zoe, a plus-size store owner, to Gabby, who ordered her dress a size too small.
- 2. Taking it to the CatwalkThis video is currently unavailableMay 1, 201521min7+The sisters plan a bridal fashion show at the salon and get some help from a very special customer: America's Next Top Model winner Whitney Thompson.
- 3. Wedding Picture PerfectThis video is currently unavailableMay 1, 201521minTV-PGPersonal experience inspired Yukia and Yuneisia to open Curvaceous Couture so they could give curvy brides the chance to find a dream wedding dress.
- 4. Mom Knows BestThis video is currently unavailableMay 8, 201521minTV-PGYukia and Yuneisia's mother, Diana, decides she would be a great dress consultant and tries to hijack one of their appointments! Meanwhile, it's a challenge helping two brides find their dream dresses as they battle their mothers.
- 5. Mark Downs and High StakesThis video is currently unavailableMay 8, 201521minTV-PGThe sisters host a sample sale with bargain prices to make room for new inventory. It's total chaos on the big day, but sheer bliss for the brides who find their dream gowns at dream costs.
- 6. Bridal Market BlingThis video is currently unavailableMay 15, 201521minTV-PGIt’s Yukia’s favorite time of the season: shopping for gowns at the New York Bridal Market! She’s ready to buy, but Yuneisia needs to keep her in check. Before heading to NYC, two brides inspire the sisters to find unique dresses.
- 7. Brides that InspireThis video is currently unavailableMay 15, 201521minTV-PGTwo brides who have selflessly made sacrifices to help others inspire Yukia and Yuneisia to take action. So, they get involved with Say Yes to the Prom by collecting dress donations to help young, deserving girls find a dress.
- 8. Weighing All the OptionsThis video is currently unavailableMay 22, 201521minTV-PGEvery day Yukia and Yuneisia see brides dealing with health issues or medications that drastically change their body shape and wreak havoc on their self-esteem.
- 9. A Diva and an Opera SingerThis video is currently unavailableMay 22, 201521minTV-PGYukia is convinced that she has a fabulous singing voice, so when an opera diva and gospel singer come to the salon, Yukia can’t help but show off her chops.
- 10. Anything Goes!This video is currently unavailableMay 29, 201521minTV-PGYukia and Yuneisia are proud to customize each gown to perfectly suit the bride’s shape and personality. Their very talented seamstress, Amy, has her hands full working on a whimsical customization.
- 11. Daddy's GirlThis video is currently unavailableMay 29, 201521minTV-PGCurvaceous Couture is a family business, so Yuneisia and Yukia’s dad is their go-to for everything, including handy work at the store.
- 12. The Bonds of SisterhoodThis video is currently unavailableJune 5, 201521minTV-PGYukia and Yunesia enjoy a night out before tending to a bride with eight bridesmaids.
- 13. Don't Judge a Book by Its CoveThis video is currently unavailableJune 5, 201521minTV-PGYukia and Yuneisia worry the salon’s unappealing exterior gives potential customers the wrong impression about what’s inside, so they consider making a big change. Meanwhile, they give a bride a makeover of a lifetime.
- discovery plus Style