Caught in the Net
See what happens when the clues to a murder aren’t just physical but digital. From chat rooms and cellphone apps to GPS and fitness trackers, this gripping series presents true stories of investigators entering the digital world to track down a killer.
- S1 E1 - Heart Rate & TimeWhen a coworker finds 67-year-old Karen Navarra dead in a bloody scene at her San Jose, California, home, the seemingly contradictory physical evidence baffles police. They must turn to digital evidence to solve this mysterious case.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E2 - Monster in the WoodsThe tragic murder of a 14-year-old girl walking her dog in Armada, Michigan, leaves behind little physical evidence, forcing investigators to enter the digital world in search of virtual clues the killer has no idea they left behind.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E3 - One Last PostWhen 26-year-old Erica Crippen Crosby disappears from her home in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, detectives must follow a digital trail to uncover the horrifying truth about what happened to her.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E4 - Was Not Expecting To Be FoundWhen two 13-year-old girls go missing, detectives immediately turn to their digital devices for clues to where they might be. Discovering the girls have been talking to strange men online, it’s a race against time to find them before it’s too late.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E5 - No More SunshineWhen police discover missing 3-year-old Brendan Creato dead in a Haddon Township, New Jersey, creek, the whole community reacts with shock and horror. With no physical proof, investigators must turn to the digital evidence to pinpoint Brendan's killer.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E6 - Digital LiesWhen 21-year-old Julie Ann Gonzalez suddenly goes missing, her family instantly knows something is wrong. With no physical evidence, detectives from Austin PD turn to Julie’s puzzling digital trail to uncover the horrifying truth behind her disappearance.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase