Four brides agree to be guests at each other's weddings to decide which is best. These brides score each other's big day for a chance to win a fabulous honeymoon vacation prize.
- 1. And a RacetrackDecember 18, 200943minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNicole, 40, has spent the last 3 months planning a non-cookie-cutter wedding at Belmont Racetrack. This may not win over Nadine, 30, who is a wedding perfectionist. Meanwhile, Nic and Dimitra believe their weddings are the best.
- 2. And a Boat to CatchJanuary 30, 201044minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKaren's dream wedding features a rotating reception room for her 75 guests, but it may not be enough to top Vidya and her grand entrance down the aisle. Maria and Nataly may have something to say about that.
- 3. And a Snow MachineFebruary 26, 201042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAmber, 31, has created an elegant black tie affair themed wedding for her big day, but it may not beat Kristin's custom-crafted wedding. Anastasia and Jena think their winter wonderland-themed weddings are the ones to beat.
- 4. And a Haunted HouseMarch 5, 201044minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMelissa is going all out for her Cinderella-themed wedding, but it may not be enough to beat Ariana's traditional Jewish ceremony. Francine believes her red dress is a sure hit, while Sharon hopes her wedding leads to screams.
- 5. And FireworksMarch 12, 201044minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLimor's lavish wedding -- complete with an 8-piece orchestra and fireworks display -- may be too over-the-top for Selicia's traditional taste. Cathy and Lauren believe their fun-filled weddings are the ones to beat.
- 6. And a Street ParadeMarch 19, 201044minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishHolly has plans for a 1940s themed wedding, but it may not earn high scores from Lauren who hates themed weddings. Meanwhile, Nikki has called on friends to help her with plans, and Melanie is planning the perfect first dance.
- 7. And Three RaccoonsApril 23, 201044minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRaiza's serving takeout pizza and beer at her laid-back wedding, while Karen's guests will be sipping champagne. Ana Maria's ceremony will be an all-Spanish affair, while Bridgette's big day will include a Venetian masquerade.
- 8. And a Bubble ManApril 30, 201044minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLisa's big night comes with an assortment of circus performers and celebrity impersonators, but it may not receive high marks over Jennifer's springtime brunch celebration. Alexis and Jayne feel their weddings are the best.
- 9. And Something BlueMay 7, 201044minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKeshia plans to dazzle with an aqua blue dress, while Danielle plans on doing everything by the book. Meanwhile Tonya's having a destination beach wedding in the Florida Keys, and Emilee's planned an evening in a Japanese garden.
- discovery plus Real Stories