Family or Fiance
When you take one engaged couple, two families who object to their union, and three days under one roof to solve all the problems … what could possibly go wrong? Family or Fiancé is back to hash out exactly what it means to live Happily Ever After.
- 1. Shae and WillJuly 17, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTempers flare when an engaged man tries to force his parents into accepting his much younger fiancée, even though she may be the reason that his last marriage ended in divorce. His mom makes it clear that she has no interest in a new daughter-in-law.
- 2. Kim and DavidJuly 24, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBlending families is a challenge when the bride's teenage sons disapprove of their soon-to-be stepfather's disciplinary style. As the groom analyzes his relationship to the boys, he realizes there are larger unaddressed issues within his own childhood.
- 3. Renata, Christian & GirlfriendJuly 31, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn engaged couple wish to lead a polyamorous lifestyle but find themselves in a sticky situation when their girlfriend falls in love with the husband-to-be. While the groom won't draw the line, the bride fears their relationship is crumbling.
- 4. Vanessa and MitchAugust 6, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA bride, raised to be a trophy wife, falls deeply in love with a downtown type of guy whose history with women is questionable, at best. Chaos ensues when her mother tries to convince her to ditch her fiancé and go back to her wealthy ex-husband.
- 5. Katasha and VictorAugust 13, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man in his 50s and a woman in her 20s bring their families together with the hope of gaining acceptance for their union. It is soon revealed, however, that their age difference is not the most pressing and concerning issue within their relationship.
- 6. Tiffany and FredAugust 20, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a groom-to-be has a cheating heart by nature, the bride-to-be must decide if staying in the relationship is really in her best interests. And when his side of the family agrees that he actually is the problem, red flags fly everywhere.
- 7. Erin and Amanda: Mama DramaOctober 8, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo brides planning their wedding hope to resolve issues with their own mothers on their road to happily ever after. While one mother desperately wishes to be part of her daughter's life, another prays her daughter's sexuality is merely a phase.
- 8. Phillisia and DarylSeptember 10, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA bride hopes that her fiance will be able to get along with her male best friend before their big wedding. But from the groom's perspective, he fears that this "old college buddy" has ulterior motives for remaining close to his future wife.
- 9. Lakesha and JaQuanSeptember 18, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA young bride is anxious to marry the man of her dreams and become part of his "perfect" family. A recent indiscretion on his part, however, leaves her questioning whether he is the father of another woman's baby, and if forgiveness is even an option.
- 10. Monique and SammySeptember 25, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA power couple in the restaurant industry yearns to find more intimacy in their relationship before saying "I do." But while the bride turns to her sister for comfort, the groom fantasizes about keeping her family permanently out of their business.
- 11. Miah and ChrisOctober 2, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA divorced couple decides to give their marriage another chance but have kept their engagement a secret from family and friends. Once the "happy news" is revealed, their loved ones are left shocked, confused and more than a little concerned.
- 12. Sayyora and JDOctober 15, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a bride was unfaithful early in their relationship, the groom now battles with extreme jealousy and control issues that have her family worried for her emotional well-being. In addition, her cultural traditions clash with his ambitions.
- 13. Ivy and CarlosOctober 22, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn interracial couple tries to navigate cultural differences and crossed boundaries with their families. While the bride insists she has sufficiently grieved the death of her first husband, the groom must draw a firm line with his overbearing sister.
- 14. Deion and RomeOctober 29, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA same-sex couple wishes to marry, but one groom's deeply religious mother has made it clear that she believes being gay is a sin. Fearing rejection, her son has hidden his life and two-year engagement from her ... until now.
- 15. Tarra and McCorryNovember 5, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor this couple, a chance encounter at a gas station led to a passionate and steamy romance, and now an upcoming wedding. But with their continuous cycle of volatile breakups and dramatic makeups, both families have cause for concern.
- 16. Laci and VidalNovember 12, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA groom desperately wishes to impress his bride's wealthy parents and prove he will be a suitable husband. His desire for acceptance has left her mother and father completely underwhelmed and worried for their daughter's choice of a spouse.
- 17. Candace and KouriNovember 19, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA bride hopes that her groom can relinquish his identity as a ladies' man and focus on becoming the family man that she needs and wants him to be. But without a father figure of his own growing up, he struggles with what that role should entail.
- 18. Camisha and RashadNovember 26, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA couple wishes to marry, but the groom finds himself entangled in a custody fight with his children's mother and is estranged from his own mom. Meanwhile, the bride's family worries that her physical health is compromised by the stressful situation.
- 19. Tiffanee and AyatallahDecember 3, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA couple who rushed into an engagement now face some serious conversations when they discover that their philosophies on religion, children and other crucial ideologies are so unaligned that the groom even refuses to get a marriage license.
- 20. Khaneisha and LaBarronDecember 10, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA couple who started as friends but then turned romantic faces backlash from the bride's family for leaving them in the dark. And when the bride's mother suspects larger issues, a small miscommunication quickly turns into drama.
- discovery plus Inspiration