Devil's CanyonSeason 1
The journey of three prospectors looking for gold in Devil's Canyon. They can only have a backpack and what they can carry, and their time is limited because winter is coming.
- 1. Lone GoldJune 6, 201742minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishGold miners Boyce and Ben separately venture into the bush of British Columbia in search of the next big payoff. Alone for weeks, both men battle to stay alive for the chance to walk home with a fortune.
- 2. Hell and High WaterThis video is currently unavailableJune 13, 201742minTV-PGExtreme mining experts Ben van der Valk and Boyce Goff are forced to stop hunting gold and start insulating their shelters in order to survive. Hunger and a surging river threaten to force both men out of the Canyon.
- 3. Wasting AwayThis video is currently unavailableJune 20, 201742minTV-PGExtreme mining experts Ben van der Valk and Boyce Goff run into trouble, and only have four weeks until winter destroys every hope they have of pulling gold out from Devil's Canyon.
- 4. Big Risk Big RewardThis video is currently unavailableJune 27, 201742minTV-14Devil's Canyon has destroyed every attempt by mining experts Ben Van Der Valk, Boyce Goff and John Belcik to dig up gold. With only three weeks until the freezing temperatures of winter arrive, they're getting desperate.
- 5. Dead Men Get No GoldJuly 18, 201742minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWinter is closing in on Ben, Boyce and John. Ben bags a critical deer to save his mining season, John uncovers promising signs of gold and Boyce needs to transport 500 pounds of gear across surging waters to survive.
- 6. Devil’s HandshakeThis video is currently unavailableJuly 18, 201742minTV-PGAll three miners are short of their season goals. John's dig site proves nearly impenetrable, while Boyce's pump problems could force him to leave everything behind. Ben's bush-craft skills will determine if he survives the cold.
- discovery plus Adventure