90 Day Fiance: Before the 90 Days
Americans who believe they've found their soulmates online travel abroad to meet them in person for the first time. Each couple must navigate cultural differences while deciding whether or not to get engaged.
- 1. Bon Voyage!August 5, 201744minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAmericans who feel they have met their potential soulmates online prepare to travel internationally to meet them in person for the first time. They put everything on the line for love, hoping it will lead to an engagement.
- 2. Going the DistanceAugust 12, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSean lands in Haiti to potentially meet his love, Abby, and Paul embarks on a two-day boat trip down the Amazon in hopes that Karine will actually show up. Then, Darcey encounters airport mishaps in Amsterdam.
- 3. Language of LoveAugust 19, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDarcey and Jesse spend their first day together in Amsterdam, and Paul worries he is getting stood up in Brazil. Then, Cortney prepares to meet a Spanish model, and Sean tries to put his doubts aside while spending time with Abby.
- 4. Meet the ParentsAugust 26, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPaul struggles to communicate with Karine's family, and dinner with Jesse's parents takes an unexpected turn. Then, Cortney hopes that Antonio is not catfishing her, and Patrick tells his family about his plans to travel to Paris.
- 5. Secrets and LiesSeptember 2, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPatrick leaves for Paris while Myriam frets over a secret she has been keeping, and Paul and Karine's happiness is interrupted by distrust. Then, Sean faces tough questions, and Larry worries his girlfriend may not be faithful.
- 6. Decisions, DecisionsSeptember 9, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLarry fails to get a hold of Jenny during his journey to the Philippines, and Cortney hopes Antonio shows up at the airport. Then, Darcey and Jesse struggle to defend their age gap, and Sean makes a new discovery about Abby's ex.
- 7. Baby I'm Worth ItSeptember 17, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPaul worries about Karine's STD and pregnancy test results, and Cortney feels neglected on her first day in Spain. Then, Larry encounters travel mishaps on his way to the Philippines, and Myriam drops a bombshell on Patrick.
- 8. Moment of TruthSeptember 23, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA disagreement between Darcey and Jesse escalates, and Larry has questions about Jenny's past. Then, Patrick has a big decision to make in Paris after Myriam drops a bombshell, and Abby's ex-boyfriend, Chris, arrives in Haiti.
- 9. Red FlagsSeptember 30, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSean finally meets Abby's ex-boyfriend in an emotional showdown, and Jesse and Darcey reach a breaking point. Then, Cortney is suspicious about Antonio's womanizing, and Paul's revelation leads to a dangerous encounter in Brazil.
- 10. Reality CheckOctober 7, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKarine wonders what happened to Paul, and Larry insults Jenny's family when he visits. Then, Sean questions his future with Abby, Cortney wants more insight on Antonio's feelings and Patrick and Myriam have a heart-to-heart.
- 11. On the BrinkOctober 14, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKarine considers Paul's apology, Patrick pushes Myriam too far and sparks fly between Cortney and Antonio. Then, Sean goes in search of Abby, Jesse has a surprise for Darcey and Larry tries to make amends with Jenny.
- 12. Line in the SandOctober 21, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLarry's cousin confronts Jenny, Patrick makes a last-ditch effort to win over Myriam and Sean returns to Ohio uncertain about his future with Abby. Then, Cortney worries about leaving Antonio, and Paul makes a grand gesture.
- 13. All or NothingOctober 28, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKarine faces a big decision, Larry has an important question for Jenny and Cortney worries about the future. Then, Darcey and Jesse share an emotional goodbye, and Sean returns to Haiti to see if Abby has kept her promise.
- 14. Tell AllOctober 29, 20171 h 28 minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe couples reunite for an emotional and riveting tell all special. Now that everyone is back to a long-distance relationship, they face new pressures and challenges. Host Shaun Robinson gets to the bottom of where they stand now.