The South Westerlies
Kate (Orla Brady, Fringe) goes undercover in an Irish town to quell objections to a wind farm, but an ex-friend and an old flame will make her task far from a breeze.
- S1 E1 - Little White LieKate Ryan goes to an Irish town to quell hostility to an offshore wind farm but she’s off to a rocky start after running into her estranged friend Breege and ex-love Baz.Free trial of Acorn TV or buy
- S1 E2 - No Word of a LieKate attempts to sway minds before a town-hall vote and accepts a guest slot on the local radio show. Kate’s son, Conor, takes surfing lessons with his crush, Poppy.Free trial of Acorn TV or buy
- S1 E3 - Surf's UpKate talks to Breege about letting Conor work at the café so he’ll spend less time with Baz. Kate tries to win over Teddy, one of Carrigeen’s loudest wind-farm objectors.Free trial of Acorn TV or buy
- S1 E4 - Out in the OpenConor recovers from the incident at the beach, unaware that Kate let slip news of his parentage to Baz. As Kate’s mother arrives in town, Callum tells Kate about a tip.Free trial of Acorn TV or buy
- S1 E5 - Home TruthsConor storms off after learning the truth about his father; Poppy urges Baz to talk to him. Kate tells Sigrid her hunch about who is behind the oil pipeline application.Free trial of Acorn TV or buy
- S1 E6 - WindsweptKate becomes a pariah in the town. With Sigrid showing her true colors and Conor about to make a life-altering decision, Kate must decide where her loyalties lie.Free trial of Acorn TV or buy