The South WesterliesSeason 1
Kate (Orla Brady, Fringe) goes undercover in an Irish town to quell objections to a wind farm, but an ex-friend and an old flame will make her task far from a breeze.
- 1. Little White LieSeptember 4, 202050minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate Ryan goes to an Irish town to quell hostility to an offshore wind farm but she’s off to a rocky start after running into her estranged friend Breege and ex-love Baz.
- 2. No Word of a LieSeptember 12, 202051minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate attempts to sway minds before a town-hall vote and accepts a guest slot on the local radio show. Kate’s son, Conor, takes surfing lessons with his crush, Poppy.
- 3. Surf's UpSeptember 19, 202049minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate talks to Breege about letting Conor work at the café so he’ll spend less time with Baz. Kate tries to win over Teddy, one of Carrigeen’s loudest wind-farm objectors.
- 4. Out in the OpenSeptember 26, 202050minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishConor recovers from the incident at the beach, unaware that Kate let slip news of his parentage to Baz. As Kate’s mother arrives in town, Callum tells Kate about a tip.
- 5. Home TruthsOctober 3, 202050minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishConor storms off after learning the truth about his father; Poppy urges Baz to talk to him. Kate tells Sigrid her hunch about who is behind the oil pipeline application.
- 6. WindsweptOctober 10, 202049minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate becomes a pariah in the town. With Sigrid showing her true colors and Conor about to make a life-altering decision, Kate must decide where her loyalties lie.