This is the most comprehensive dog encyclopedia on television. With over 800 dog breeds recognized worldwide, this series spotlights the adorable, the feisty and the unexpected.
- S1 E1 - French Bulldog and MoreOctober 11, 200843minTV-PGThe history and unique traits of the French bulldog, the Airedale, the Labrador, the Chihuahua and the Poodle are explored. Owners demonstrate how these breeds live out their legacies as heroes, healers, friends and brainiacs.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E2 - Rottweiler and MoreOctober 18, 200843minTV-PGTake a walk in the paws of the Rottweiler, the Boston terrier, the Basset hound, the Shar-Pei and the St. Bernard and get a dog's eye view at the incredible bond shared by people and their pups.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E7 - English Bulldog and MoreNovember 22, 200843minTV-PGThe unique traits of the English bulldog, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, English Springer Spaniel and more are explored. From nose to tail, each of these dogs has their own exceptional story to tell.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E8 - Pug, Weimaraner and MoreNovember 29, 200843minTV-PGThe unique traits of the pug, Weimaraner, Maltese, Soft Coated Wheaten terrier, and Akita are explored. From a breed that inspires an artist to a dog that is revered in Japan, owners demonstrate how special these breeds can be.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E9 - All the Presidents' PetsJuly 4, 200943minTV-PGMeet Bo, President Obama's puppy! What led the president to choose a Portuguese Water Dog? Also, meet a menagerie of "First Dogs" who all lived side by side with the First Family.Free trial of discovery+
- Audio languages
- English [CC]