Las Vegas Law
Real crime, real evidence and real justice in Las Vegas, Nevada. District Attorney Steve Wolfson and his team assess crime scenes, interview witnesses and push for courtroom convictions.
- S1 E1 - The Evil Men DoMay 11, 201643minA man faces the death penalty for three murders on the iconic Strip in Las Vegas, and a male massage therapist is charged with sexually abusing two female clients.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E2 - Burden of ProofMay 18, 201643minTwo out-of-towners meet at an infamous Las Vegas nightclub, with the night ending in alleged sexual assault.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E3 - Out of ControlMay 25, 201643minA man is charged with kidnapping and battery of his female friend. Across town, a petty thief is shot by a store clerk over a case of beer.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E4 - A Few Bad MenJune 1, 201643minA young man is accused of "trick rolling" another man -- robbing a John as he arrives to pay for sex with a prostitute. Also, two men carjack an elderly couple at gunpoint and go on to rob another man that same night as he leaves for work.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E5 - Wrong Place, Wrong TimeJune 8, 201643minA female police sergeant is brutally assaulted by a man she's attempting to arrest, and an innocent teenage boy is caught in the crossfire between two young men vying for the affection of the same girl.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E6 - Cold JusticeJune 15, 201643minA man goes on trial for the beating death of his wife, and a retired homicide detective teams up with the DA's office to shed new light on the cold case of a 17-year-old girl found encased in concrete in the desert.Free trial of discovery+