Las Vegas LawSeason 1
Real crime, real evidence and real justice in Las Vegas, Nevada. District Attorney Steve Wolfson and his team assess crime scenes, interview witnesses and push for courtroom convictions.
- 1. The Evil Men DoMay 12, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man faces the death penalty for three murders on the iconic Strip in Las Vegas, and a male massage therapist is charged with sexually abusing two female clients.
- 2. Burden of ProofMay 19, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo out-of-towners meet at an infamous Las Vegas nightclub, with the night ending in alleged sexual assault.
- 3. Out of ControlMay 26, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man is charged with kidnapping and battery of his female friend. Across town, a petty thief is shot by a store clerk over a case of beer.
- 4. A Few Bad MenJune 2, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA young man is accused of "trick rolling" another man -- robbing a John as he arrives to pay for sex with a prostitute. Also, two men carjack an elderly couple at gunpoint and go on to rob another man that same night as he leaves for work.
- 5. Wrong Place, Wrong TimeJune 9, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA female police sergeant is brutally assaulted by a man she's attempting to arrest, and an innocent teenage boy is caught in the crossfire between two young men vying for the affection of the same girl.
- 6. Cold JusticeJune 16, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man goes on trial for the beating death of his wife, and a retired homicide detective teams up with the DA's office to shed new light on the cold case of a 17-year-old girl found encased in concrete in the desert.
- discovery plus Seeking Justice