One Big Happy FamilySeason 2
The Coles family is back, ready to continue their weight loss battles. Watch as the year brings new challenges and triumphs for Tameka, Norris, Amber, and Shayne. As their waistlines shrink, their love for each other continues to grow.
- 1. Amber's First LoveJune 1, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Coles come back to kick start the season with a new and improved outlook on life. Tameka decides this is the perfect time to have a dinner party and invites family and friends. Amber introduces her new love and everyone has an opinion about him.
- 2. Frills and BillsJune 1, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Coles embark on new adventures as Amber hunts for the perfect prom dress and Tameka searches for a new career. Meanwhile, Norris and Shayne run into car troubles. The family helps Tameka with interviewing skills and a new outfit for her job search.
- 3. Amber and Tameka's Dance ClassJune 8, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNorris and Tameka worry that Amber and Shayne's weight loss efforts have hit a plateau. When a trip to the doctor's office confirms their fears, Norris and Tameka must think outside the box to inspire and motivate the kids into working out more.
- 4. Babies and Big RigsAugust 3, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTameka is looking for a career change and tries out truck driving school. Amber and Shayne visit their friend who just had a baby. They come home to find their parents want to talk to them about the birds and the bees.
- 5. Getting on the Right PathAugust 3, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTameka decides the backyard needs a revamp and enlists the family to construct a weight loss monument. When faced with actually executing it, the Coles realize this is going to be a bigger project then anticipated. Tameka and Norris go for a night out.