Bingo & Julia
A reality series that follows influencer couple Bingo Rimér and Julia Franzén’s action-packed world. A life of extravagance, but above all, we get a glimpse into their warm and, to say the least, special family life. The couple long to have children and want to consult none other than Kim Kardashian’s doctor to make sure they have twins. Bingo also has an elaborate plan for a spectacular proposal.
- S1 E1 - MarbellaBingo and Julia are celebrating Easter in Marbella with their entire family. This entails not just siblings, children and parents, but also Bingo’s ex, Katrin. Katrin has an array of sporty events lined up, which the Franzéns aren’t used to, and the culture clash is a fact. Bingo also asks Julia’s dad an important and crucial question.
- S1 E2 - Hope for the futureJulia and her mum go shopping for decorations for their Easter dinner in Marbella, but despite their efforts, the dinner ends in tears. Julia really longs to have children, and she and Bingo visit a Swedish fertility clinic to investigate and maximize their chances of getting pregnant.
- S1 E3 - The proposalThe time has finally come for a nervous Bingo to propose to Julia, and it’s not just any proposal he’s got planned. A lot of things have to come together, and perhaps the most difficult part is making sure that Julia’s mum Marie doesn’t ruin the surprise. Totally oblivious, Julia spoils her mum and aunt, who she claims are in desperate need of some luxury.
- S1 E4 - BräckeBingo brings Julia to Jämtland and is determined to convince Julia to spend more time there. Julia is reluctant, but she can see the advantages of being able to open her retreat in the large vicarage. Bingo also takes the opportunity to show Julia the church where he thinks they should get married, but it turns out their views on the wedding arrangements vary considerably.
- S1 E5 - Longing for childrenBingo and Julia are back in Marbella, this time with the focus on their longing for children. They have an online appointment with none other than the Kardashian family’s fertility doctor. And they have a visit from Julia’s childhood friends who are also planning to get married. Bingo and Julia do their utmost to make their time in Marbella special.
- S1 E6 - The partyIt’s both Julia and Bingo’s birthday, and they’ve also got engaged. These three events are celebrated with a lavish party on Bingo’s island in the archipelago. But what was intended to be a gathering for family and close friends quickly turns into a festival-style event, with the couple struggling to organize it in time. Their neighbour Katrin also needs to be convinced to allow her land to be use