From fence posts to surf boards, people around the world accidentally end up with foreign objects in their body. These stories celebrate the survival of those patients through the skill and ingenuity of the doctors who remove the invasive materials.
- S1 E1 - Don't Pull It Out!A woman leaving for work ends up with her head impaled on an iron spike, a young father is accidentally shot with a fishing spear and a gardener's fall lodges shears in his eye, and their emergency doctors reveal the most-important part of their survival.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E2 - Danger OutsideFrom ploughing a field to hanging a birdfeeder, sometimes harmless outdoor activities prove potentially fatal. These doctors perform medical miracles and take giant leaps of faith to remove the surprising foreign objects from their patients bodies.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E3 - Unwanted GuestsA couple on a romantic drive end up with a Christmas tree through the wife's neck, and a man nearly dies after being pumped full of enough air to blow up a thousand party balloons, leaving doctors to perform amazing feats to expel these lethal intruders.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E4 - Lethal PursuitsFrom a fiberglass surf board embedded in a man's skull to a skier fighting for his life on a freezing mountain, doctors work against the clock to save sporting enthusiasts whose body invaders led to near-fatal experiences.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E5 - The Enemy WithinFrom an airline pilot with a life-threatening injury to a woman who has lived with a pencil in her brain for 50 years, doctors must search for clues and piece together evidence of the objects that have reduced their patients' lives to pain and misery.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E6 - Great and SmallFrom an eye-wateringly long pole through a man's mouth to an accidentally ingested needle, body invaders come in all shapes and sizes, and doctors must cut something huge down to size or locate a tiny object to save their patients from fatal intruders.Free trial of discovery+