The stakes are high as three cake designers race against the clock to design and complete a uniquely beautiful cake. In the end, it's up to three expert judges to decide who will take home $5,000!
- S1 E1 - Punk Rock LoveAn edgy couple want a wedding cake that reflects their alternative lifestyle in the premiere of this series, which finds Canada's top pastry chefs designing dream wedding cakes for clients while competing for a $5000 grand prize. Caroline Rhea is the host. Judges: David MacCarfrae; Gordon Bailey; and Alexandria Pellegrino.
- S1 E2 - Fright NightA pair of comedians want a spooky cake for their Halloween wedding.
- S1 E3 - Hollywood GlamourThree pastry chefs create elaborate cakes for a wedding with an "Old Hollywood" theme.
- S1 E4 - Belle Of The BallPastry chefs compete to have their cakes showcased at a wedding with a fairytale theme.
- S1 E5 - Shaekespearean MasqueradeThree cake designers compete to have their work showcased at a huge wedding with 600 guests and a masquerade theme.
- S1 E6 - Robot AdventureRobot-inspired wedding cakes are designed for a pair of high-school sweethearts who met at a robotics competition.
- S1 E7 - The Cake Of LifeThree pastry chefs design wedding cakes for a pair of British Canadians who are very active in sports.
- S1 E8 - Sea Of LoveNautical-theme wedding cakes are made for a couple who live on a houseboat.
- S1 E9 - Rustic VineyardA couple want their Italian heritage reflected in their wedding cake.
- S1 E10 - French FlairParis-theme wedding cakes are made for a couple who fell in love in France.
- S1 E11 - ShopaholicShopping-themed wedding cakes are created for a pair of fashionistas.
- S1 E12 - Tropical ParadiseIsland-themed wedding cakes are designed for a couple who love the Caribbean.
- S1 E13 - Woodsy OutdoorsNature-inspired wedding cakes are made for a couple who are having an elegant outdoor wedding.