Dr. Pimple Popper: Before the PopSeason 1
Dr. Pimple Popper is back with more pops than ever! Dr. Sandra Lee comes to the rescue of people who can't make it to her office in-person by taking virtual appointments, and she helps people with some of the most extreme skin conditions to date.
- 1. Video Chat, Pop, Splat!September 4, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDue to the global pandemic, Dr. Lee has started consulting with her patients through video chat. Monica's big, bumpy birthmark is taking over her neck. Shane has a firm bump precariously near his eye. Ellie's psoriasis is so severe that it clogs her ears.
- 2. A Growth to RememberSeptember 4, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishReginald hides the embarrassing growths on the back of his head with knitted hats. Jackie has lived with her huge shoulder lump for nine years. Leonardo has a chilling-looking growth on his head, but the thought of surgery terrifies him.
- 3. Mystery BlistersSeptember 10, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFun-loving Che'Re has a squishy, dark bump on her cheek that has left her depressed and self-conscious. Buck has been breaking out in painful, fluid-filled blisters for three years. Telly developed a massive bump behind his head after being hit by a car.
- 4. A Nightmare on Skin StreetSeptember 17, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLarry has a hanging thigh growth so large that the weight of it makes his leg go numb. Cheerleader Bailee has a disappearing back bump she has named Ralph. With three complicated skin conditions, Ashley's case is considered a "skin nightmare."
- 5. Lump OverboardSeptember 24, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAudrey has a severe condition that leaves her with painful bumps on every inch of her body. An embarrassing armpit growth affects former marine Matt's self-esteem. Jaclyn has a lemon-sized bump on the back of her head.
- 6. The Enormous Nose NodulesOctober 1, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRoger's case of rhinophyma is so extreme that he has difficulty breathing. The small, evenly spaced bumps all over Natalie's body are interfering with her life. Virginia thinks the equally sized lumps on her arms make her look like a football player.
- 7. Split DecisionsOctober 8, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishShakisaha's earlobe split in half during a failed body modification attempt. After recovering from a flesh-eating disease, Kelly Ann developed a huge leg growth. Terrified of doctors, Dennis has gone 30 years without seeking treatment for his head bumps!
- 8. Itchy, Itchy, Ya-ya, Da-daOctober 15, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMusician Kayla has itchy eczema everywhere, making it difficult to play her guitar. Juan was bullied so badly over the painful bumps he has on his neck and torso that he dropped out of high school. Teresa has a mysterious, deflating arm growth.
- 9. Twin PeaksOctober 22, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter being sucker-punched, Dexter developed a large mass that protrudes from his jaw. Zaria hopes her son might avoid the multitude of tiny face bumps that seem to run in her family. Tracie and Stacie are twins with matching head bumps.
- 10. 100 Lumps and CountingOctober 29, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLuke has hundreds of lumps on his body that he has been hiding from his in-laws for over nine years. A trio of skin conditions cause Tanisha tremendous stress. John has been avoiding family gatherings since being teased about the huge lump on his neck.
- discovery plus Journeys