In 1994, the MS Estonia ferry sank as it was crossing the Baltic Sea. New footage and exclusive interviews help to explore the details of this tragic incident and reveal what may have caused it.
Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S1 E1 - The DisasterMarch 19, 202143minThe MS Estonia ferry sank as it was crossing the Baltic Sea in 1994, killing 852 people. Some of the survivors reveal details of the tragic incident.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S1 E2 - Everyone Shall Be SalvagedMarch 19, 202142minIndividuals share their thoughts following the MS Estonia ferry disaster. Plus, an insight into the Swedish government's decisions in the aftermath is revealed.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S1 E3 - There Is Something WrongMarch 19, 202143minThe investigation concluded that the bow visor was to blame for the incident, but survivors claim this does not match their experiences.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S1 E4 - Secrets at the BottomMarch 19, 202143minRumors circulated that the MS Estonia ferry was being used to smuggle military equipment, but authorities dismissed this as a conspiracy theory.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S1 E5 - The DiveMarch 19, 20211 h 1 minA team of journalists and dive consultants set off to examine the wreck of the Estonia and uncover what really caused the horrific incident.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max