Ghosts of Shepherdstown
Nick Groff, Bill Hartley and Elizabeth Saint return to Shepherdstown, West Virginia, to resume their investigation after Chief Mike King receives reports that paranormal activity has spread to neighboring towns.
- 1. They're BackJuly 10, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter investigating paranormal events at the John Brown Museum, the team identifies several ghosts who have been stalking the halls. They try to put the spirits to rest, but an eerie image captured on camera makes them suspect something more sinister.
- 2. We All Go a Little MadJuly 17, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishParanormal activity just outside of Shepherdstown increases as the team rushes to the aid of a distraught homeowner in a nearby town. They discover that a dangerous portal in the home may be connected to a negative entity that preys on people's minds.
- 3. Don't Fall AsleepJuly 24, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a guest is attacked by an invisible force, the team investigates the Boydville Manor in Martinsburg, WV. They make contact with the spirit of a young boy and uncover an evil presence that may be too powerful to destroy.
- 4. I'm Your Biggest FanJuly 31, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Charles Town Fire Department turns to the team for help with a chilling new case at the Old Opera House. They piece together the profile of a female ghost with an unusual agenda and make a shocking discovery linking the spirit to a mysterious cavern.
- 5. Now You're in the Sunken PlaceAugust 7, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team investigates a museum in Martinsburg with direct access to a network of underground tunnels. When they discover a mysterious green mist and the tormented spirit of a priest, they descend into the limestone caves to confront the evil entity.
- 6. These Weren't A Few BirdsAugust 14, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA farmer requests help after an invisible predator begins mutilating livestock in Middleway. The team rules out occult rituals, but a haunting next door and a cave full of bones links yet another case to an evil entity lurking underground.
- 7. I See Dead PeopleAugust 21, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter several emergency calls about a mysterious stalker, the team launches their first investigation in Shepherdstown. They make a disturbing discovery in a cave and finally profile the dangerous presence they've been tracking from town to town.
- 8. Excellent Day for an ExorcismAugust 28, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team rushes to the scene of violent poltergeist activity that's wreaking havoc at a teahouse. After learning why Shepherdstown is the epicenter of all the hauntings, they bring in an ordained exorcist to help them banish the demon once and for all.