- 1. Reincarnating the American FamSeptember 11, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBill and Barb Putman, their four adult children and spouses, and 15 grandkids all share a 6-bedroom, 2-bathroom house. Together, They're reincarnating the American family and living the American Dream on their own terms.
- 2. ...And Baby Makes 26September 18, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Putmans all eagerly await the arrival of the 26th family member. Plus, another Putman birthday celebration. New house design decisions test everyone's patience. Blair returns home to recuperate, but dreads the thought of being away from husband Jamie.
- 3. Dresses, Flowers and DramaSeptember 25, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBlair's recovery at home leaves her torn between family and her husband Jamie. Bill's health reaches a critical boiling point. The Putman men celebrate a bittersweet milestone with their first ever Daddy Daughter Dance.
- 4. Mother's Day Times FiveOctober 2, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA Putman family Mother's Day is no ordinary celebration. It's full of surprises from the five dads and 26 kids to show just how much each mom is loved. The holiday takes a turn when Barb undergoes a mammogram and the results are worrisome.
- 5. Keep Calm and Putman OnOctober 9, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBarb and Kacie receive the results of their cancer tests. Jamie and Blair's possible new life plan leaves her feeling more torn than ever. Jen finds strength through Billy's love to open up about a painful issue, and Kacie celebrates her 30th birthday.
- 6. We're Family No Matter WhatOctober 16, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishExcitement builds for the new house as the Putman women dig in to decor with the interior designer. The family celebrates Blake becoming the first Dr. Putman. Kacie is ready to make a crucial health decision. And Blair and Jamie share monumental news.
- 7. Under One RoofJanuary 16, 201743minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAt the Putman house, no one leaves home, not even when they get married and have their own kids. Three generations, 10 adults, 15 kids; 25 people. All living under one roof sharing everything; from one bank account to only two bathrooms.
- discovery plus Real Stories