MotoGP UnlimitedSeason 1
22 riders. 18 races. Only one winner. The FIM MotoGP™ World Championship is the ultimate fusion between human and machine. Every year from March to November, these athletes ride their motorbikes at speeds close to 350 kph with just one goal: to be the first across the finish line. But there’s more to this sport than just the 40-minute stretch of the race.
- 1. A new beginningMarch 13, 202247min13+Audio languagesEnglishThe 2021 MotoGP season starts after the shortest winter break ever. Joan Mir will try to defend his crown in the most competitive field the Championship has ever seen. All riders are set for the season, but someone is missing: 8-times World Champion Marc Márquez is still recovering from last year’s injuries.
- 2. Up to your neckMarch 13, 202249min7+Audio languagesEnglishJack Miller is not having the desired start to his factory Ducati campaign. The Aussie will have to prove his worth in tracks that have never been easy for the Italian machine. Àlex Rins starts to struggle with his Suzuki and Aleix Espargaró, after so many years trailing with Aprilia, can finally see his bike has a shot at the top, but Le Mans has a surprise for him.
- 3. The thin lineMarch 13, 202249min7+Audio languagesEnglishThe MotoGP paddock is left reeling after a fatal crash at Mugello. After the incident, riders and Race Direction start to focus on making the sport safer. Meanwhile, Maverick Viñales becomes a father for the first time and something extraordinary happens to Fabio Quartararo in the Barcelona-Catalunya circuit.
- 4. Life sometimes is difficultMarch 13, 202247minALLAudio languagesEnglishMarc Márquez has never lost a race at the Sachsenring. Ever. However, in light of his injuries, everything looks set for a new rider to take his throne. Meanwhile, Maverick Viñales and Yamaha are struggling to stick together.
- 5. Goodbyes and breakupsMarch 13, 202248min7+Audio languagesEnglishAfter the summer break, Valentino Rossi communicates his most important decision of the year. The relationship between Yamaha and Maverick Viñales is on the brink of disaster. Jorge Martín is showing a return to form after his almost career-ending crash at Portimao. Austria holds two GP’s in a row. Is it possible for KTM to win on his home circuit? Anything can happen in a rainy race.
- 6. First timesMarch 13, 202247min7+Audio languagesEnglishAlex Rins has not had a podium yet this season. Aleix Espargaró and Aprilia are still fighting for their first podium together. Pecco Bagnaia has missed out on winning way too many times. Marc Márquez wants to win again. Everyone’s hungry, but there are not many seats at the table.
- 7. Short reignMarch 13, 202245min7+Audio languagesEnglishSoon Joan Mir will know if his reign will be short. If he doesn’t start to win races soon, it will be mathematically impossible to retain the title. After his win in Aragón, Pecco Bagnaia is a different man. The Ducati man sets his sights on stopping Fabio Quartararo, but time is against him. Marc Márquez finds form again and is back at the top of the times.
- 8. SuccessionMarch 13, 202254min7+Audio languagesEnglishThe MotoGP World Champion is finally decided. As the season comes to a close, Valentino Rossi bids farewell to his fans around the world. Ducati and Yamaha unleash their maximum to conquer the Teams’ and Manufacturers’ title.
- Moto GP More Unlimited26min7+
Who works in the organization of the World Cup and its television coverage? For the excitement of the championship to reach homes, a lot of work is needed.