Driven by haunting, real-life 911 audio, Murder Calls is true-crime storytelling taken to new heights. In each episode, investigators analyze harrowing emergency calls, looking for the truth and unearthing clues that help them catch a killer.
- 1. Wolf in Sheep's ClothingDecember 31, 201643minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA young father calls 911, gasping that he accidentally shot himself while working on a farm. Police race to find him and keep him on the line. They hear a second shot and reveal an astonishing twist: this shooting was no accident.
- 2. Seeing RedJanuary 15, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA series of bizarre 911 calls come in to police in two cities from a serial killer confessing his crimes. The man becomes known as the Weepy-Voiced Killer, due to his strange, whining voice -- and many young women will fall before he can be stopped.
- 3. Down by the RiverJanuary 23, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn a harrowing call, a terrified woman tries to give police clues: there's a gun, she's near a river, and her kids are at risk. After police find her body in the river, they learn a stomach-churning truth about a killer who's been a predator for years.
- 4. The Dark HorseJanuary 30, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA woman returns home to find her husband unconscious and bleeding on the floor of their horse barn. A 911 operator coaches her through CPR, but it's too late. Finding clues in the call itself, police unearth a sick plot to kill a beloved father.
- 5. Death at the DoorFebruary 6, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA former cop calls 911, struggling to explain he's been shot multiple times and his girlfriend has been abducted. Investigators race to save the caller -- they need his help to find the missing woman and the gunman who might be a drug cartel hitman.
- 6. Hanging by a ThreadFebruary 13, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a husband finds his wife with a cord around her neck, he makes a heartbreaking 911 call, pleading for someone to come save his beloved. A missing phone, surprising crime-scene clues and a mystery man all complicate this story of love and loss.
- 7. With His Last BreathMarch 14, 20215minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man makes a troubling 911 call to report that he accidentally shot himself. But another call reveals a shocking twist.
- 8. A Mother's Final ClueMarch 14, 20217minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJennifer makes one last 911 call that ultimately helps investigators bring her killer to justice.
- 9. The Weepy-Voiced KillerMarch 14, 20215minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhat happens when it's not the victim on the other end of a 911 call -- but the killer?
- discovery plus Seeking Justice