My Trans Journey
Dr. Massarella runs the Transgender Health Program at Quest Community Health Centre in St. Catharines, Ontario where her patients make the transformation of a lifetime.
- S1 E1 - EliEli is a 48-year-old life model throwing a “Wild West”-themed party to celebrate ten years on hormones. But before the celebration, he’s meeting with Dr. Massarella to talk about taking another big step in his transition.
- S1 E2 - JanelleJanelle is a 24-year-old beauty blogger officially changing her name and gender. She’s celebrating in style with a “(trans)gender reveal” party.
- S1 E3 - ColeCole is a 30-year-old chef who’s ready for the next stage of his transition: top surgery. With Dr. Massarella’s help, he’ll have the masculine chest to match who he’s always known he is. After the surgery, Cole is announcing himself to the world with a luau-themed pool party.
- S1 E4 - AliyahAliyah is 22 years old and gearing up for the biggest moment of her young life: her vaginoplasty (bottom surgery). Dr. Massarella is helping her finally have the female body that corresponds with her true self. After the surgery, Aliyah is taking her first trip and travelling to Canada to meet with Dr. Massarella.
- S1 E5 - Janelle Part 2Janelle goes to the fertility clinic..
- S1 E6 - Janelle Part 3Janelle hosts her “(trans)gender reveal” party.
- S1 E7 - Cole Part 1Cole meets with Dr. Massarella about top surgery..
- S1 E8 - Cole Part 2Cole has his top surgery.
- S1 E9 - Cole Part 3Cole puts on a luau-themed pool party to reveal his new chest.
- S1 E10 - Aliyah Part 1Aliyah talks with Dr. Massarella before having her bottom surgery.
- S1 E11 - Aliyah Part 2Aliyah meets with Dr. Massarella in Canada after her surgery.
- S1 E12 - Aliyah Part 3Aliyah and Sheri surprise Dr. Massarella.