Bear trainer Jeff Watson attempts to return two rescued grizzlies, Bob and Screech, to the wild. Raised as his kin, Jeff's crisis of conscience spurs him to teach the bears skills they don't possess in order to survive in their natural habitat.
- S1 E1 - Into the WildNovember 11, 201642minRenowned bear handler Jeff Watson says goodbye to his family and friends and heads to Southern Indiana to teach his two 700-pound grizzly bears, Bob and Screech, how to survive on their own in the wild.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E2 - To Teach a Bear to FishNovember 17, 201642minJeff releases Bob and Screech into their new habitat, but when he tries to acclimate them to the water, their play turns violent. Later, during their fishing lesson, it becomes clear that Screech is progressing faster than Bob.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E3 - What About Bob?November 25, 201642minJeff teaches the bears to forage for food, but a foot injury that cost Bob four toes when he was a cub causes some concern. The following day, Jeff can't find the bears and he realizes they are becoming less dependent on him.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E4 - Bears on the RunDecember 2, 201641minJeff's unconventional hunting lessons fail to prepare Bob and Screech to hunt game in the wild, but he discovers they may be learning on their own. Later, he agonizes over eventually parting ways with his bears.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E5 - Teenage BearsDecember 2, 201641minJeff is pleased with the bears' progress of learning how to feed themselves, so he decides to teach them how to hibernate. However, Bob and Screech show their soft side when Jeff tries to teach them how to dig a den.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E6 - Letting GoDecember 16, 201641minAs Jeff's journey with Bob and Screech nears its end, he has one painful lesson left to teach: how to fear man. Then, Dr. Sue's final examination catapults Jeff into a whirlwind of fear and doubt.Free trial of discovery+