- S1 E1 - Minimum Viable ProductComputer programmer Richard finds himself courted by two major Silicon Valley investors.
- S1 E2 - The Cap TablePeter Gregory demands a formal business plan for Pied Piper; Richard hires Jared, a former Hooli employee.
- S1 E3 - Articles of IncorporationRichard negotiates to keep his company name; Peter proves elusive when asked for money by one of his companies.
- S1 E4 - Fiduciary DutiesRichard regrets making Erlich a board member; a surprising link between Gavin and Peter is revealed.
- S1 E5 - Signaling RiskErlich hires a graffiti artist to do the company logo; Jared tries to increase efficiency; Richard gets a new deadline.
- S1 E6 - Third Party InsourcingRichard butts heads with a freelancer; Gilfoyle’s girlfriend comes to visit; Jared is taken for a ride.
- S1 E7 - Proof of ConceptAt TechCrunch Disrupt, Richard is distracted by a girl he dated briefly; Erlich’s connection with a judge threatens Pied Piper.
- S1 E8 - Optimal Tip-to-Tip EfficiencySeason finale. Pied Piper competes against Gavin Belson at TechCrunch Disrupt.