Brothers and car savants Scott and Tod Warmack resurrect the legendary brand Trans Am from extinction and give the green light to the legacy by restoring old muscle cars and building new ones.
- S1 E1 - The Bandit Is BackOctober 2, 201842minScott restores a 1978 Bandit but gets held up by problematic T-tops. Tod pushes his team to deliver two brand new Trans Ams to an eccentric Florida couple.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E2 - Two Bandits, One RaceOctober 9, 201842minSibling rivalry provokes a street race. As Scott rushes to get his rebuilt 1978 Bandit to the starting line, Tod at Worldwide discovers a paint issue that delays everything.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E3 - The Vista BruiserOctober 16, 201842minScott takes a huge gamble when he drops a new SLX motor into a rare 1970 Vista Cruiser against a customer's wishes. At Worldwide, the customization of a new Trans Am threatens to derail the operation.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E4 - BackfireOctober 23, 201842minScott's big gamble on a 1970 Vista Cruiser station wagon could leave him on the hook for $100,000. Todd plans the future at Worldwide, adding a Trans Am Super Duty to their production model, but it needs to be ready for SEMA.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E5 - Double DutyOctober 30, 201842minScott rebuilds a rare 1974 Super Duty Trans Am for an owner that wants to race. At Worldwide, the future is on the line when Tod encounters critical problems with the Super Duty he is building for SEMA.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E6 - Unveiling the FutureNovember 13, 201842minTod and the Worldwide team battle one setback on their 1000-hp Super Duty for SEMA, while Scott and his crew also encounter roadblocks on the race to finish their 1973 Super Duty.Free trial of discovery+