Undressed with Kathryn Eisman
UNDRESSED is a first of its kind social experience where a group of participants join host Kathryn Eisman to discover, 'If we change our clothes, can we change our lives?'
- S1 E1 - Ep.1Kathryn meets a group of strangers for the first time to find out if changing their clothes can change their lives. Krystina hears the real reason she gravitates to masculine work uniforms. Latham is empowered to ditch his fear of fashion judgement.
- S1 E2 - Ep.2Kathryn uses her skills as a 'fashion decoder' to help everyday Aussies unlock what holds them back. Lauren discovers her collection of handbags may be the key to change. Izzy learns the truth about why she always wears black.
- S1 E3 - Ep.3Kathryn teaches Steph how to ditch her "mum" jeans. Cory learns that athletic wear will only get you so far. Kathryn helps Julie get out of her elasticised rut, leading to a spectacular transformation.
- S1 E4 - Ep.4Kathryn sets out to prove that changing your clothes can change your life. Kathryn helps Christiane rediscover long lost items in her wardrobe, along with her sense of adventure. Georgia learns clothing from her past may be holding her back.
- S1 E5 - Ep.5Kathryn transforms everyday Aussies by reading their clothes to unlock what holds them back. Aaron reignites a lifelong passion by making one simple clothing change. Rosie learns that less isn't always more. Jess uncovers her hidden fashion rebel.
- S1 E6 - Ep.6Kathryn can tell everything about you just by what you wear. Alyssa's love of crop tops belies a deeper truth. Isabella's anxiety around school drop-off and pick-up attire lead to a bold new look.
- S1 E7 - Ep.7Kathryn uses the power of fashion to transform the lives of everyday Aussies. Ross discovers the key to transformation lies in his alter ego. Connie learns how to dress for who she is, not just what she does.
- S1 E8 - Ep.8Kathryn teaches Sheena how to dress her new post weight loss body. Jordan reveals a long-hidden secret, leading to fashion revolution. Jacky discovers ditching her loud retro style can open new doors.
- S1 E9 - Ep.9In this special, Kathryn Eisman reunites the group of everyday Australians to answer the question: can changing your clothes change your life? For the first time, they'll hear each other's first impressions and lasting impressions.