Vanderpump Rules: Jax & Brittany Take Kentucky
Follow bad-boy bartender Jax Taylor and his southern belle girlfriend Brittany Cartwright as they head on vacation, leaving the comfortable confines of Los Angeles to visit her family on their Kentucky farm. Ditching his signature chunky sweater for overalls, city-boy Jax is the ultimate fish out of water as he tries to embrace the southern lifestyle.
IMDb 4.720176 episodes
- S1 E1 - Welcome to KentuckyBrittany thrives being back home, but Kentucky turns into a minefield for Jax as he contends with farm animals, awkward sleeping arrangements, and endless marriage questions.
- S1 E2 - First Comes Love...Brittany's father confronts Jax about his true intentions with his daughter, but gets a surprise response when Jax claims that Brittany is depressed.
- S1 E3 - Let’s Make a BabyJax and Brittany enjoy a night out with her friends, but things get intense when Brittany's best friend confronts Jax. Later, Jax has a tense run in with Brittany's father.
- S1 E4 - The Gospel According to JaxA colourful church service puts Jax on edge. Later, a night out at a local bar takes an uncomfortable turn when Brittany's ex-boyfriend makes an appearance.
- S1 E5 - About Last NightJax's drunken exploits don't sit well with Brittany who confronts him. Later, Brittany shares a campfire with her dad, as Don reveals he does not fully support her relationship with Jax.
- S1 E6 - Goodbye KentuckyAfter an explosive argument, Jax refuses to apologize forcing Brittany to decide whether to go back to LA with Jax, or stay in Kentucky for good.