Discover the world's most deadly animals unique weapons that help them survive in the wild; from camouflaging cuttlefish and hidden hippos to ferocious great white sharks and venomous spiders and snakes.
- S1 E1 - VenomImagine encountering the most venomous snake in North America. Discover the deadliest animals on the planet, like the Sydney Funnel Web spider, to the Eastern Diamondback rattlesnake.
- S1 E2 - BitesDiscover the ambush predators of the wild with the most powerful bites ever seen. Animals like the grizzly bear and great white sharks shark's weapon of choice is their ability to chomp down hard on their prey.
- S1 E3 - StealthDiscover the lethal, stealthy predators that have mastered the art of hide and seek. From leopards that lurk in the trees above and amongst the grassland of the savannah, to cheetahs using their speed, and hippos silently submerging in Africa's rivers.
- S1 E4 - Tusks and HornsMighty elephants of the wild are one of the many animals to use their evolutionary weapons to their advantage. Discover the different creatures behind these lethal weapons and how they use them to survive in the wild.
- S1 E5 - Beaks and TalonsMasters of the sky, these airborne assassins come in all shapes and sizes. Armed with razor-sharp beaks and mighty talons, creatures like falcons, eagles and vultures use this unique attribute to hunt for prey and survive in the wild.
- S1 E6 - Pack TacticsGo behind enemy lines and see how predators in the wild find strength and safety in numbers. From the mighty pride of lions who join forces to get a hearty meal for their pack. In colder climates, witness the skill, tact, and ferocity of a wolf pack.
- S1 E7 - CamouflageTo master the art of disguise is an impossible feat for many but, for these universal soldiers, it’s the weapon that makes them experts at hunting and hiding. These beautifully adapted predators are the shapeshifters of their habitats.
- S1 E8 - DiseaseIn the wake of Covid-19, it's more apparent now than ever the impact of disease and infection can have on the world. Discover the creatures of the wild that have a weapon that is perhaps more deadly to humans than any other animal in the kingdom.