You, Me & Them
True love. At first you have eyes only for each other...but before long, both your families are watching you, too. This sparkling British comedy follows a May-December romance between free spirit Lauren (Eve Myles, Torchwood, Little Dorrit) and young-at-heart divorced grandfather Ed (Anthony Head, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dancing on the Edge).
- S1 E1 - First EncountersOctober 22, 201330minNow that Lauren has moved in with Ed, she invites her family over to meet him and celebrate her mother's birthday. They get an eyeful of Ed, his luxurious house, his nude brother, his irrepressible grandson, and his conniving ex-wife, who crashes the party.Free trial of Best of British Television
- S1 E2 - Three DinnersOctober 30, 201330minWhen Lauren's parents invite the couple to dinner, Ed plans a charm offensive. Debs has Tim over to her house, with an ulterior motive. And Alan heads out on a promising date but Lydia tags along, which can only lead to disaster.Free trial of Best of British Television
- S1 E3 - Lucky BuddhaNovember 6, 201329minEd's fear of mess and disdain of tasteless décor causes a rift when Lauren tries to incorporate some of her treasured souvenirs into their home. A broken dishwasher thwarts Debs as she tries to unleash her inner artist.Free trial of Best of British Television
- S1 E4 - The FuneralNovember 13, 201330minAt the funeral for one of Ed's best friends, Lauren faces challenges and meets them with aplomb. Alan, as usual, is not so successful. Debs and Keith try to rekindle "the spark," while also trying to douse the fire breaking out between Ellie and Tim.Free trial of Best of British Television
- S1 E5 - The Legend of Old McCreadieNovember 20, 201330minClive and Ed head out for a night of bonding at a snooker tournament, and Keith teaches Charlie about the killer instinct at a bowling alley. A ghost from Lauren's past interrupts the snooker, while Alan, "The Pinslayer," gives Keith and Charlie an assist.Free trial of Best of British Television
- S1 E6 - The TestNovember 27, 201329minThe unlikely course of a family barbecue becomes the toughest test yet of whether Lauren and Ed are really on the same page about the future. Meanwhile, Keith and Alan face off over the hamburgers.Free trial of Best of British Television