The new series follows Frasier Crane (Grammer) in the next chapter of his life as he returns to Boston with new challenges to face, new relationships to forge and an old dream or two to finally fulfill. Frasier has re-entered the building!
IMDb 6.8202310 episodes
- S1 E1 - The Good FatherFollowing Martin's death, Frasier returns to Boston for a college lecture and to check in on his son, Freddy—whom he quickly suspects is keeping a secret from him.
- S1 E2 - Moving InFrasier hopes to make up for lost time with Freddy, but a disagreement over where to put a small Red Sox souvenir quickly escalates into a battle of wills between father and son.
- S1 E3 - First ClassFrasier begins a new career at the university, determined to be taken seriously as an academic—but finds that a nearly twenty year stint as a daytime talk show host is not easy to escape.
- S1 E4 - Trivial PursuitsFreddy aims to show his father that he's not "just a firefighter," but rather part of a noble and fulfilling cause-then picks the worst possible day to invite Frasier to the firehouse.
- S1 E5 - The Founders' SocietyFrasier joins Alan and Olivia as they seek membership in the university's prestigious "Founders' Society." Meanwhile, David digs into Freddy's personal life for a surprising reason.
- S1 E6 - Blind DateEve agrees to set both Frasier and Freddy up on blind dates—but when both women are expected on the same evening, father and son start to turn on each other.
- S1 E7 - Freddy's BirthdayFrasier discovers that Freddy has been seeing Lilith behind his back, setting up a battle between the two exes for their grown son's affection.
- S1 E8 - The B StoryWhile Frasier attempts to convince the university's provost to grant him full professor status, David faces a horrific, life-shattering crisis: his first-ever B.
- S1 E9 - The Fix Is InWhen Freddy complains about being treated like a child, Frasier suggests that he help deal with some repairs around the apartment. But then guess what? Things get more complicated!
- S1 E10 - Reindeer GamesOn Christmas Eve, Freddy stretches himself to be there for both Frasier, who's coping with Martin's death by throwing a lavish party, and Eve, who's at home dealing with her own loss.