Prime Video Memberships
- About Prime Video Memberships
- About Twitch Prime Benefits
- Changes to Prime Video Memberships with the Launch of Amazon Prime
- How to Start a Prime Video Membership or Free Trial
- About Prime Video Promotional Pricing
- End Your Prime Video Membership
- Changes to Prime Video Subscriptions for Brazil
About Prime Video Memberships
Learn about membership options for Prime Video.
Prime Video is available in over 200 countries and territories with an eligible Prime Video or Amazon Prime membership.
Membership offers vary by country; so as part of the sign up process for Prime Video, you may be prompted to select your location to help determine the membership options that are available to you during sign up.
Here's a quick overview of different options you may see during sign up, depending on your region:
Prime Video Membership
These memberships provide full access to Prime Video through a paid monthly plan. If you live in a country that offers Prime Video memberships, you'll see pricing details for the monthly plan during sign up.
In addition, in many countries and territories, Prime Video memberships provide access to Twitch Prime at no additional cost. For countries and territories that offer Prime membership, Twitch Prime is only available as a Prime membership benefit. To learn more, go to https://twitch.amazon.com/prime and select your country of residence to see the options available for you.
Prime Video also offers a free trial (for eligible new members).
After your free trial, we will automatically charge your default or other payment method on file the applicable membership fee. Your membership will continue until cancelled. You may cancel anytime by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings.
If you don't want to be automatically enrolled into a monthly plan following your free trial, you can turn off Auto-Renew for your trial before the end date from Account & Settings on the Prime Video website. To learn more, go to End Your Prime Video Membership.
- At this time, the option to download Prime Video titles on mobile devices for offline playback is only available with a paid Prime Video or Amazon Prime membership.
- If you signed up for your Prime Video membership using iTunes, you must manage your subscription from the Apple website or by contacting Apple customer service at https://support.apple.com/contact.
Prime Video Benefit with Amazon Prime
Access to Prime Video is included with an Amazon Prime membership in countries that don't have streaming video available from the Amazon website.
This means that if you already have an Amazon Prime membership, Prime Video is available to you at no additional cost--you'll just need to sign in to the Prime Video website or Prime Video app using the Amazon account information associated with your Prime membership.
If you live in one of these countries but don't have an Amazon Prime membership, you'll see options to get Prime on your local Amazon website during sign up.Related Help Topics