Manage Your Prime Video Watchlist
Learn how to use your Prime Video Watchlist, which lets you save movies and TV shows you want to watch later in one place for easy access.
Watchlist helps you keep track of movies and TV shows you want to watch in a customized list that you can access on all your connected Prime Video devices.
To access your Watchlist:
- From your computer - Go to the Prime Video website, open the Account menu in the upper right corner, and select Your Watchlist.
- From the Prime Video app - Open Watchlist from the menu.
- From your Fire Tablet - Open Video from the Home screen, then select Watchlist from the menu.
To use your Watchlist:
Open the video details for a movie or TV show to view Watchlist options.
- To add a video to your Watchlist - Select Add to Watchlist in the video details.
- To delete something from your Watchlist - Select Remove from Watchlist in the video details.
Select a movie or TV show from your Watchlist to open the video details, then select Watch Now to start playback.
Note: Videos on your Watchlist can become unavailable. This happens when the video is no longer available with Prime Video, or isn't available in your current country or territory. To delete this video from your Watchlist, select Remove from Watchlist in the video details.
Related Help Topics