Getting Started with Prime Video
- What is Prime Video?
- Supported Devices & Features
- Set Up Prime Video on Your Device
- Change the Prime Video Language
Change the Prime Video Language
How to change the language for the Prime Video website and mobile apps.
How to change language
The PrimeVideo.com website and the Prime Video mobile apps are available in the following languages:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Dutch, Polish, Hindi, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Tamil, Telugu.
On the PrimeVideo.com website:
- Go to the Account and Settings page
- In the Language tab, select your desired language
On the Prime Video mobile apps:
- Open the Prime Video app
- Go to the Settings page
- Tap on Language and select your desired language
Note: The first time it's launched, the Prime Video mobile app defaults to the language currently in use on the device. You can set the app in a different language at any time.Related Help Topics