Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Connected Devices
You can create and manage Prime Video profiles through the Prime Video app on your connected devices, such as smart TVs, set-top boxes and games consoles.
You can have up to six user profiles (the default profile, plus up to five additional profiles, which can be either adult or Kid's profiles) within Prime Video on a single Amazon account.
To create and manage (edit/delete) a Prime Video profile through the Prime Video app on supported connected devices:
- Select the profiles icon on the top menu.
- To edit an existing profile on this menu, use your device's remote control to choose the profile you wish to edit, then select Edit below it.
- To create a new profile, select New. This will take you to the screen to create a new profile.
Related Help Topics
- What are Prime Video Profiles?
- What are Prime Video Kid's Profiles?
- What Devices Currently Support Prime Video Profiles?
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles via Website
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on iOS, Android devices, and Fire Tablets
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Fire TV