Issues While Using Prime Video Watch Party
What to do if you encounter errors while using the Prime Video Watch Party feature.
If you have problems using the Prime Video Watch Party feature, check that:
- You’re using the latest version of the Prime Video app (on your connected device, or on Android mobile phones, Android tablets, Fire tablets, iPhone or iPad, or a supported Fire TV device in France, Italy, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, India, and Canada.)
- Your web browser is up to date (note that Safari and Internet Explorer web browsers aren't supported)
- For participants trying to access a Watch Party, you must be located in the same country as the host of the Watch Party.
- You’re streaming a title that is included with your Amazon Prime membership or Prime Video subscription, or available to rent or buy that you have rented or bought. The host and each participant will need to have an Amazon Prime membership/Prime Video subscription or have rented or bought the content before joining a Watch Party.
- You aren’t using a VPN.
- Ensure that you aren’t using the same account on multiple devices - you can only stream the same title to two devices at a time.
- Ensure that you’re logged into the right account and have access to watch the title outside of a Watch Party setting.
- The Watch Party isn't full. At present, there’s a maximum limit of 100 participants in a single Watch Party.
Related Help Topics