Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles via Website
You can create and manage Prime Video Profiles through the website.
You can have up to six user profiles (the default profile, plus up to five additional profiles, which can be either adult or Kid's profiles) within Prime Video on a single Amazon account.
To create and manage (edit/delete) a Prime Video profile on the website:
- On the Prime Video home page, select the profile name next to Who's Watching?
- Click +Add new to create a new profile. You'll be asked to give it a name before saving it.
- Click Manage profiles then click Edit profile on the next screen. Select the profile you wish to edit, remembering to save your changes. The option to remove profiles is also on this screen.
Related Help Topics
- What are Prime Video Profiles?
- What are Prime Video Kid's Profiles?
- What Devices Currently Support Prime Video Profiles?
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Connected Devices
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on iOS, Android devices, and Fire Tablets
- Create and Manage Prime Video Profiles on Fire TV