Issues While Playing Prime Video Titles
What to do when Prime Video titles won't play or if you see error codes such as 1007, 1022, 7003, 7005, 7031, 7135, 7202, 7203, 7204, 7206, 7207, 7230, 7250, 7251, 7301, 7303, 7305, 7306, 8020, 9003, 9074.
- Close the Prime Video app on your device (or your web browser, if you're watching on your computer).
- Restart your computer or connected device.
- Ensure that your device or web browser has the latest updates.
- Ensure that you’re not using the same account on multiple devices - you can only stream the same title to two devices at a time.
- Ensure that any external device is connected to your TV or display using an HDMI cable that is compatible with HDCP 1.4 (for HD content) or HDCP 2.2 (for UHD and/or HDR content).
- Pause other Internet activity – especially if other devices are using the network at the same time.
- Check your Internet connection. You may need to restart your connected device and/or router.
- If you’re able to connect to the Internet on other devices, update your connect device’s DNS settings. Please check with your device’s manufacturer for further details.
- Disable any VPN or proxy servers.