How Do I Start a Watch Party on Fire Tablets, Android Mobile Phones and Android Tablets?
All Prime Video customers are able to create a Watch Party.
- Open the Prime Video app on your Fire tablet, Android mobile phone or Android tablet.
- Browse titles as you would when watching on your own. Titles included with Amazon Prime or Prime Video are only available to Amazon Prime members or Prime Video subscribers. Non-Prime members/non-Prime Video subscribers will be prompted to sign up (or take a free trial, if eligible) in order to access titles Included with Prime or Prime Video. Customers who wish to host or participate in a Watch Party for titles available for rental or purchase, need only rent or buy that title in order to participate. Live content and Prime Video Channels content aren’t currently available for Watch Parties.
- Select Watch Party from the detail page. If you don’t see this option, select the More icon for further options.
- Enter a desired user name under Chat name.
- Select Create Watch Party to begin the Watch Party.
You can invite up to 100 participants. Anyone having a valid invite link can join Watch Party. However, they must be located in your country and have access to eligible Prime Video titles included with their Amazon Prime membership/Prime Video subscription.
Related Help Topics