Personalize Your Prime Video Recommendations
Improve your content recommendations using the Thumbs up and Thumbs down buttons.
Personalize Your Recommendations
- You can use the Thumbs up / Thumbs down feature on the detail page of movies and TV shows.
- When you use Thumbs up on a title, we’ll show you more content that is similar to that title. When you use Thumbs down on a title, we won’t recommend it anymore. You can still find this content by searching for it.
- If you make a mistake and want to undo a Thumbs up / Thumbs down selection, use the same button again to undo your selection, or select the opposite to change your preference.
- Each profile saves personalized Thumbs up / Thumbs down preferences, so recommendations on one profile don’t impact other profiles on the account.
- Kids profiles can’t submit Thumbs up / Thumbs down preferences.
Note: Some older devices may not show the Thumbs up / Thumbs down feature. Visit the Prime Video website or try a newer device to submit your preferences.