Restrict Creation and Removal of Prime Video Profiles
As the account holder, you can control whether profiles on your account can create or remove Prime Video profiles.
Locking profile creation prevents new profiles from being set up to bypass purchase or viewing restrictions.
To lock profile creation for a profile on your account, go to Your Profiles and follow these steps:
- Click Edit profile and then click the account-holder's profile.
- On the Edit profile page, click the Manage button next to Account PIN and locks.
- If prompted, enter your Amazon account password.
- Enter your Account PIN and then click Continue.For instructions on setting up an Account PIN, see Set up a Prime Video Account PIN on Web.
- On the Account PIN and locks page, switch Creation and removal lock to on and then click Save.Once set up, profiles on your account need to enter the Account PIN to create or remove profiles.