Unknown Charges on Prime Video
There are several reasons why you might not recognize a charge.
If you don't recognize a charge, check to see if:
- An Amazon Prime membership or Prime Video subscription was renewed. For more information, go to Account & Settings.
- A Prime Video Channel subscription was renewed.
- An order has been placed by a child, spouse, friend, or coworker with access to your card number. To reduce the risk of accidental purchases, you can Set Up Restrictions on Prime Video for Web, Android or iOS.
- Additional cards are associated with the credit or debit account.
If the charge isn't explained by any of these situations, please contact us and have the following information available:
- Complete credit card number for any cards associated with the account showing the charge. Please don’t send these details to us in chats or emails, unless we specifically request this.
- Date of the charge.
- Amount of the charge.
- Your name, email address, and telephone number.