Issues While Using Prime Video Watch Party
What to do if you encounter errors while using the Prime Video Watch Party feature.
If you have problems using the Prime Video Watch Party feature, check that:
- You’re using a desktop web browser (Safari and Internet Explorer (IE) web browsers aren’t supported). Prime Video Watch Parties aren’t available on any other device (such as Fire TV, smart TVs, game consoles, connected media players, mobile phones, and tablets).
- You are currently located in the same country as the host of the Watch Party.
- You’re streaming a title that is Included with Amazon, or available to rent or buy that you have rented or bought. The host and each participant will need to have an Amazon Prime membership/Prime Video subscription or have rented or bought the content before joining a Watch Party.
- You are not using a VPN.
- Ensure that you are not using the same account on multiple devices - you can only stream the same title to two devices at a time.
- Ensure that you are logged into the right account and have access to watch the title outside of a Watch Party setting.
- The Watch Party isn't full. At present, there is a maximum limit of 100 participants in a single Watch Party.