Managing Your Account
- Change Your Account Details
- Change Your Prime Video Payment Method
- Manage Your Prime Video Devices
- About Updating Your Home Location
- About Identifying Whether an E-mail is from Amazon Prime Video
- About Closing Your Account
- Manage Your Audio Language & Subtitles Preferences
- Manage Prime Video Parental Controls
- Manage Mobile Data Usage
- Manage Auto Play
- About Accessibility
Manage Your Prime Video Devices
Learn how to sign in to Prime Video, sign out, and manage your registered devices.
Manage Your Devices
You can also view and manage the devices connected to your account from the Prime Video website.
Go to Account & Settings and open Your Devices from the top menu. Each of your devices is listed under Registered Devices:
- To remove a device from your account, select Deregister next to the device.
- To connect a device to your account, select Register a New Device at the top of the page.
You can also view your registered devices from the Prime Video app for Android and iOS.
From the Prime Video app, tap Settings, and then tap Registered Devices. To remove a device from your account, tap Deregister next to the device.
You then must sign in again directly on that device, or register it from the Prime Video website.
Sign In on your device
To watch Prime Video titles on the website or your connected devices, you must sign in to the account associated with your Prime Video membership.
You can link your device or web browser to one account at a time. To learn more about creating an account and starting a Prime Video membership, go to How to Start a Prime Video Membership or Free Trial.
Sign Out from Prime Video
When you sign out from Prime Video, your web browser or device is no longer connected to your account. you are unable to watch Prime Video titles until you sign in again.
To sign out on the Prime Video website, open the Account menu in the upper right corner of your screen, and select the Sign Out option.
You can sign out from the Prime Video app directly on your connected device:
- Go to the Prime Video Home screen, and select Help from the menu.
- Select Deregister Your Device.
- Select Deregister Your Device, then select OK to confirm.
Fire TV Stick Basic Edition
- Select Settings from the Fire TV menu.
- Go to My Account.
- If your device is currently registered, the name associated with your account displays in this section. If you select it, you then see a Deregister option.
- Launch the Prime Video app and open the Menu .
- Select Settings.
- In the "Signed in as" section, select Sign in with a different Amazon account.
- Launch the Prime Video app and select Settings from the menu.
- Select My Account.
- Select Sign Out.
On Fire Tablets, Prime Video is linked to the same account you used to register your device. To change your device registration settings:
- Swipe down from the top of the Home screen and select Settings.
- Select My Account.
- Select Deregister.
PlayStation or Xbox One consoles
- From the Amazon Video Home screen, press the corresponding "Help" button on your controller.
- Select Unregister.