Prime Video Memberships
- About Prime Video Memberships
- About Twitch Prime Benefits
- Changes to Prime Video Memberships with the Launch of Amazon Prime
- How to Start a Prime Video Membership or Free Trial
- About Prime Video Promotional Pricing
- End Your Prime Video Membership
- Changes to Prime Video Subscriptions for Brazil
End Your Prime Video Membership
Learn how to end your Prime Video membership or turn off Auto-Renew, so you will no longer be charged.
Your Prime Video membership automatically charges to your payment method on the monthly renewal date.
You can turn off Auto-Renew from your Account & Settings to stop the recurring charge for your plan, and end your membership or free trial.
- Go to Account & Settings.
- Look for the Your Membership section.
- Select End Membership and confirm.
Once you turn off Auto-Renew, the renewal date for your membership becomes the end date. You can continue to access Prime Video up until this date.After this date, you'll no longer have access to Prime Video on any of your connected devices, and will need to start a new membership to access the service again. For more information, go to How to Start a Prime Video Membership or Free Trial.
Customers residing in Singapore, Brazil, or Mexico can use the following links to cancel their subscriptions:
Related Help Topics